Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Party Boxes

I had SO much fun creating this gift boxes.  I used layers of papers and embellishments, and look forward to using them for gift-giving.  I would love to hear your thoughts, and I appreciate all the comments and input I get.
 

Here are the challenges I am entering with these fun projects:

http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-47-double-prize-week.html - Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #47

http://www.twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-4-thinking-of-you.html - Twist of Faith Cards - Challenge #4 - Thinking of You - I can use these cards for gift-giving to let my friends and relatives know I am thinking about them

I'm looking forward to starting my next project, and have been very busy this week with a special seminar I've been involved in.  You can read more about it in my previous posts. I hope you're all having a really special week as well.  Make each day count for the Lord!

God bless you all,

Carole

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

These party boxes are SO adorable. I've never done anything like this, so I really admire your beautiful efforts.
Hope your week is filled with God's goodness and blessings.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Grandma Bonnie said...

Carole, how nice to see another project from you! You are one talented lady! Thanks again for stopping by Twist of Faith!

Helen Dooley said...

I love when people who make something other then a card play along in any challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Twist of Faith!
Hugs~

Anne-Marie said...

Ooooo.....these are lovely.....a gift in themselves! Your papers are so pretty....beautiful results. Thank you for sharing at Twist of Faith.

Jo Ann said...

Amazing boxes! Some people think it's easy to do but if you factor all the embellishment and die-cuts to decorate, it can take forever. You certainly made them as beautiful as they can be. Thank you for blessing us with your art this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com