Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Special Day With my Granddaughter, Taylor


Taylor and I went to Canadian Tire  for birdseed this morning at her recess.
One huge bag for the squirrels, one medium size bag for the birds.
We dumped the big bag in front of the hedge and filled the empty feeders on the back deck. We leave any spilled seed for the chipmunks who were hilarious, as well as very loud.
Harvey and Carol dropped in for a visit. It was delightful to see them. I wonder how we got this old this fast? 
My first grandchild Dakota, is over 6 feet tall and will be 18 years old in December. That fact hit me like a ton of bricks the other day. 
The leaves have turned this week and they are falling with each gust of wind. Psalm 23 Blessings to all,
Carole 

Dakota and Samantha
 

No comments: