Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Snow Flakes & Moon Beams

Things have FINALLY begun to settle down around here.
I am very thankful to God who causes all things to work together for good to those who love God and are called ……… Rom 8:23
 Laptop working: check, desktop computer working: check, printer working, new print head installed: check. 
We had more than a foot of heavy wet snow. The cedar hedge is half the size, weighted down with snow.
The pump in our well stopped pumping water, now working: check.
So much I wanted to do today, however this is quite a late start. We had to drive for an hour and 3/4 in bumper to bumper traffic on slippery roads to pick up my birthday present from Robin, a 1991 white Lexus LS 400 with a moon roof.
The fire is softly burning, suppers on the stove, yes ain’t it good to be back home again?
Yes. I’m 8 hours behind but that’s OK.
I have an altered tray to enter in these few challenges.
 

Word Art Wednesday   Glory to God AG







7 comments:

vic said...

Hi carole oh wow this is so pretty I love the idea of decorating a tray. You have done a lovely job!

vic

handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling idea, Carole! It's so creative. I actually bought an old tray thing with small compartments at a thrift store, and it's been sitting in my craft room since I bought it. I had "great intentions", you know? You've inspired me to give it a whirl! Thanks for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings to you my friend,
Karem

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Fab project.Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu in our extended Anything goes challenge. Happy Christmas and hope to see you in the New Year
Elaine aka Ellapu

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and so full of christmas cheer - gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous Christmas creation.
Thanks for joining us this week and Merry Christmas from everyone at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Patricia said...

Very nice project. Those trays are always fun. Love this one. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu!

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice work! Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu!
Hugz,
Chana