Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

In All Things, Give Thanks!


Inspired Stamps……………. Week Five
52 weeks of documenting thankfulness.
Again this week I have had fun using up bits and pieces letting colors just have fun together.
I do plan on using some new techniques but this week was just too busy.
It makes me happy to use my scraps especially when it is a personal journal.
I had one huge shock though.
I put stickles around all the hearts and I had to put a clear cover over the page.
Who knew? Not me, but I do know now.
Have a blessed week. Carole
 
 

 



2 comments:

Tiff said...

Carole,
I love it!!! I think I will have to start one as I am struggling through a few things right now and I want to see God's hand of mercy and grace through it all. Thank you...very beautiful!

Debbie said...

This book will be such a blessing as you fill it and then to look back through!! I love all the hearts!