Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Music from Heaven

I have been wondering lately if I could still read music. It has been so long without being in a choir or having a keyboard.
I was not immediately familiar with this hymn.  After I have it printed off I started to hum the notes. Delighted I sang it through. It is a wonderful piece of music and it has been a blessing to me this week. My Faith Looks Up To THEE
I will enter it in a few challenges later today.

 

Triple The Scraps   ……Hymn 3 My Faith Looks Up to THEE

 


3 comments:

Jonia said...

Very, very pretty and it is a beautiful hymn!

Susan M said...

How wonderful to be able to read music! Your page is beautiful, love the colours and all the beautifl butterflies and flowers. The hymn book image is fabulous !

Nancy said...

It is a wonderful song, Carole, and one of my favorites! Your pages are both wonderful. That big flower is gorgeous!...Nancy :o)