Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Did Louis Quatorze Like Baby Blue?

Welcome to my blog,
The Diamond Dragonfly!
Another great challenge for you at Word Art Wednesday again this week.
This week is # 81 Anything Goes, with any uplifting sentiment
Please stop in, get your FREE digi, keep it, and use it at will.
My husband is very fond of baby blue. This card is plainer than a barn door but the fold is Jacobs Ladder which is what I was practising. It was made using cardstock from two of Stampin Up’s retiring colors.
Herk will like it.
Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 81….. AG with a wholesome sentiment
Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday; we really love seeing your super wonderful work and we appreciate you taking time to join us.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
 



 

3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

I dont now,
but I now that is your card gorgeous,
hugs Tamara

kiwimeskreations said...

That looks a great card Carole - I have only tried the Jacob Ladder once... must try again, you have inspired me.
Blessings
Maxine

Stephanie said...

What a cool fold!! I've never seen it before but will certainly be doing some research for it. I love unusual card folds. Thanks so much for sharing it.