Followers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pink Butterfly

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
 
Another fun family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment and of course it is “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects. 
This is our 121st   challenge.  We also have a Facebook page found here.  Your faithfulness in posting such inspiration art with us encourages many.  Congratulations to the winners. It is a good thing we have random.org to pick because the cards and projects are all so beautiful and inspirational.
There is a FREE digital word art each week, which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. It is found on this page as well as here.
 
This paper bag book has been my go to fun project. It is made of scraps, odds and ends I found in the scrap bin. Who would save that short piece of pink chiffon ribbon? It did make a sweet little dragonfly. I love the crackles and little noises this book makes as I admire my handiwork. It seems that brown paper bags are my theme this week.
Our fabulous sponsors for February 26th  2014 are...............................

Flying Unicorn


To shop in their stores click the links.

WAW…………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme.


 



Life threw me more than a few curveballs this week and I was so behind. .I have a decorated bag below using art from Diane’s Daydream Designs just to show her art. You can find the Enjoying Nature With Tea  at this link.

 
' Click on the picture.
Tea
 

 

12 comments:

Fabiola said...

superbe comme a chaque nouvelle création Carole, biz

Papercrafting Princess said...

OH my goodness, it's absolutely beautiful!!!!

Ginny B said...

Stunningly beautiful card, Carol. Love those pinks and reds. :o) Big blessings, Ginny B

kiwimeskreations said...

Just beautiful Carole - I do hope life does not blindside you again.
Blessings
Maxine

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with the beautiful pinks and inspiring wording.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Leovi said...

A great job, I love these beautiful compositions!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the colors and detail on your projects Carole!

Diane Noble said...

This has sorta been one of those weeks for me too. So I'm behind again on my browsing...but this is absolutely delightful, Carol. I've oohed and ahhhed over it several times! Hope life is getting better sweet friend. Saying a prayer for you!

Leovi said...

Thank you very much Carole!

Mynn xx said...

I think these are all beautiful, friend! I LOVE the way you printed the scripture on the vellum! :) HUGS!!! <3

Karen Letchworth said...

Your projects are stunning, Carole. You have outdone yourself once again, and I am SO blessed to have you share your talents with us at WAW. May God bless you, my dear friend.
Karen

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous - especially love that decorated bag!!