Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The LORD Liveth and Blessed Be My Rock

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly

Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment and of course it is “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects. 

This is our 133nd    challenge.  We also have a Facebook page found here Thank you for taking time to showcase your creations with us.  Congratulations to the winners from last week. Once again we had so many beautiful entries.
All your cards and projects are so beautiful and inspirational. We so appreciate your participation each week.

There is a FREE digital word art each week, which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. It is found on this page as well as here.

Our fabulous sponsors for May 21st   2014 are V's Sweet Ideas and Our friends at Nice Crane Designs  are offering some of their AWESOME, unique, vintage and amazing digital images to a second winner.  I have some of her wonderful pages and will use them soon to showcase her art.


 Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme.

I made this from brown paper bags and scraps of designer paper. I used some Washi tape, a first for me and it was not scraps. This is more like an art journal that contains my favorite scripture, colors, shapes and textures. The paper bags are sprayed with alcohol and pearlized color. I have posted some of the other pages. I look at this book often and love the crackle of the paper and reading the scripture.
I sit here thinking about today; as you read this I will be under a general anesthetic having vascular surgery (Wednesday only).

 I am craving sweets but thankfully I am too listless to go out and get anything.

The Hummingbirds are enjoying the fresh nectar and the Chickadee’s, Finch’s and Woodpeckers are busily eating at their feeders. Thank you for stopping by.



 

 

 

 

 

 




6 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's beautiful! Oh the verse brought back memories of a song we use to sing with that verse.

Fabiola said...

superbe Carole, très belle création, biz

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this project Carole - the green is so pretty - Praying all goes well with the surgery.
Blessings
Maxine

Leovi said...

A delicious combination of green , exquisite composition !

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for sharing another week Carol!

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful Carole~praying the surgery went well for you hon~