Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wonderful


Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly

Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘of course’ it’s “Anything Goes” as far as styles, or projects. 
This is our 143rd challenge.  We have a Facebook page, found here Thank you for taking time to showcase your wonderful art with us.  Congratulations to the winners from last week.  Once again, we had many beautiful entries, I hope everyone is enjoying holidays and their gardens.
All your cards and projects are extremely inspirational.
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2014/07/challenge-143-anything-goes.html


It is easy to tell my back was very painful when I made this card and took the picture. I did finally get the date off my camera.
This is your FREE digital word art each week, which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. It is found on this page as well as here.

Thank you for stopping by. 

 


10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card Carole, love the message. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Mynn xx said...

This is lovely, Carole! I am sorry your back isn't doing well. :( I will email you all those jpeg and png files I told I would--sorry about that! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It's not easy to pull off two-tone cards, but you did it beautifully. Blessings!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Carole - love the simplicity of the colours, the quiet layout, and that the verse is so 'visible'.
Blessings
Maxine

Leovi said...

I would like a large garden with these beautiful flowers, lovely design!

Deepti said...

Beautiful card and the sentiment :)

scrappymo! said...

Hope your back is feeling a bit better...I suffer with one too so know how it can be!

Your card and the scripture are wonderful!
Thanks for the great inspiration you always provide.

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful card Carole. Just love the greens and the silhouette flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Leovi said...

Thanks Carol!