Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

In the Morning I Will Direct My prayer Oct 8

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
It has been quite a week here. The leaves are still falling, some Canada Geese are milling about but I haven’t seen any big flocks yet. The rain has delayed piling the wood and getting some inside.


My fun this week was price matching from five flyers at the SuperStore, using coupons and waiting to see the Blood Moon eclipse early this morning. The full moon was so beautiful last night but heavy clouds moved in. The eclipse would have been visible over the Ottawa River. I always enjoyed ,going to work in the early morning and seeing the beautiful moon over the water.

This is our 153rd   challenge.  We have a Facebook page, found here Thank you for taking time to showcase your wonderful creations with us.  Congratulations to the winners from last week. Once again, we had many beautiful entries.
All your cards and projects are extremely beautiful and very inspirational.
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme
There is a FREE digital word art each week, which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. It is found on this page as well as here.

10 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Another beautiful creation, Carole! I love the doily and patterned paper you used! Hugs and love! :) Mynn xx

Fabiola said...

jolie création, une touche indienne? elle me fait penser a cette ambiance, biz

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like that badge you created for the scripture. The detailing is marvelous. Blessings, my friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Carole - love the way you have mounted the scripture on the die cut,a nd all the subtle bling around it.
Blessings
Maxine

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just lovely!!!! What a beautiful lace doily and a wonderful diecut frame! I love the pearls and rhinestones surrounding. It really draws your eyes and attn to the sentiment. Beautiful!

Leovi said...

Delightfully a delicacy, beautiful design!

Shelly said...

What a beautiful card, Carole! I love the color combo you chose.

Stampsnob. said...

I love Psalm 5:3 your card is gorgeous......Lis

Leovi said...

Thank you very much Carol!

Deepti said...

This is so sweet !! Love the doily :)