Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Children Are A Gift From God

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘of course’ it’s “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 160th challenge.   Thank you for taking time to post with us. It is a smorgasbord of creativity.
Congratulations to the winners from last week.  Once again, we had many beautiful entries.
We have had some extreme weather this week, extremely wet, extremely warm and extremely cold, all within days.
All your cards, tags and projects are extremely beautiful. I find great inspiration when I see your work and it always challenges me.
Robyn’s Fetish is a sponsor this week and I have used this fun Christmas image called Putting Up The Tree.
This card will contain a baby gift. Baby George is to arrive Christmas Day. 

Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme

Free Word Art for you.



15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet little mouse and a beautiful card to showcase him!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Carole - and what a blessing to have a new babe (due) on Christmas day.
Blessings
Maxine

Fabiola said...

trop mignon, biz

SarahGeorge said...

Wow! Fabulous card! Its been ages I visited you Carole. Great to catch up once again!

Leovi said...

Yes, wonderful! Fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

Carole,
Your card is so sweet, as always. Your art has become a light in my week, and I am SO very grateful to our Lord Jesus Christ for bringing you into my life. You bless me in so many ways, and I thank you for your friendship, hard work, and willingness to boldly share your faith. May God bless you, my friend.
Hugs,
Karen

Sukie said...

Pretty card and such a fun image! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

Leovi said...

Sweet sensations in this wonderful Christmas Blast!

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card, love the image you've used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

oh! trop mignon, biz

Tina H said...

What an adorable card! I love the snow embellishment! Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
DT Tina

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I love this card with the Mouse taking the Christmas tree it is just so cute
God Bless
Dottie

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful project, thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie
Thanks for the lovely word art, too!

cotnob said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous Christmas card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

flossbite said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this time.
Hugs
Fiona DT x