Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The LORD Liveth!

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘”of course” it’s always “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 176th challenge. Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderful art with us. We appreciate your participation and we really like seeing your creations. We thank God for your participation.
Congratulations to our winners, I hope to see the art that your winnings inspire you to create in the upcoming weeks.  Our sponsors, again this week are so generous with their wonderful product.
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2015/03/challenge-176-anything-goes.html




Here is some free Word Art for you from our very talented Karen. I hope you are saving this super digital art each week. 
I have had a few years of “work injury pain” from a slipped disc to sciatica. Eventually my body gave in to the constant pain and stress and Fibromyalgia came knocking at the door. Brutal never-ending pain or the medication which causes weight gain I've tried both?  I am not partial to either
“Carole, from whence cometh your help”? My help comes from the LORD the maker of Heaven and Earth. I am slowly getting mobile and enjoyed making this card amidst numerous interruptions. I used to play my guitar and sing this scripture up to a hundred times a week so when I saw it is started to sing. Then I decided to emboss a music score with Fran-tage which is very beautiful in person. The picture does not do it justice.
I am entering it in a few challenges.
Butterfly Challenge…… C is for corners.

9 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Hallelujah! I needed that. What a beautiful card.

Fabiola said...

Très joli et plein d'élégance , biz

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Carole! I love the beautiful Scripture verse, and the wonderful design! :o)

Mrs A. said...

I love your card shape and the pretty colours. Superb idea for the corners. Thankyou for fluttering by #27. Hugs Mrs A.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your butterfly card is gorgeous! I like how you interpreted the Corners theme! Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge!

KT Fit Kitty
Guest Designer
Butterfly Challenge #27

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Carole - I know the pain of sciatica - it's a killer :-(.
Blessings
Maxine

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your swivel card. The joyful colors, patterns and butterflies reflect the loving words in this Psalm. May the Lord's healing power be with you, my friend.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card with a great design!

SewPaperPaint said...

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.