Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

An Apple A Day!

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Thankfully SparkPlug has had a much improved week health wise. Our horrid heat wave gave way to some serious Thunder storms.
My trip to Messines to see Paulette Riendeau was nostalgic and wonderfully heartwarming.
We went around the Little Cedar Lake in her son’s Bass boat and it was fun looking up at our cottage from the water. Paulette is a bit frail but sharp as the proverbial tack.
I am working in my craft room reorganizing and giving myself more elbow room.
I hope you all have a happy end of week and week-end.




Another fun, family friendly, challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘”of course” it’s always “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.

This is our 195th challenge. Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderfully creative art with us. We appreciate your participation and we love seeing your creations.
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2015/08/challenge-195-anything-goes.html
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme
Congratulations to the winners from last week.  Once again, we had many beautiful entries. All your cards and projects are extremely inspirational.
Here is some FREE digital word which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. Thank you for stopping by.

I wonder what Karen has planned for our 200th challenge?

Blessings, Carole

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this 'different' fold Carole, and such a sweet card.
Blessings
Maxine

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is gorgeous, Carole! I absolutely adore Sprinkles of Life and it has already become a firm favorite of mine. So versatile and I love how you've used it here in this fun fold.

Hugs and blessings,
Em x

Karen Letchworth said...

What a beautiful card, Carole. This one has such an awesome fold, and is SO sweet. Thank you for always sharing your time and talents with us. You are SUCH a blessing to me!
Karen

P.S. I really DO have a great surprise or two planned for our 200th challenge! I hope that EVERYONE will join us.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and great verse thanks for sharing

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so beautiful Carole...love the apple tree and the shining sun
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects