Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Special Card for Mom

Another special card for my Mom, who I love so much.  This was made by my Granddaughter, Taylor, and I, and we hope you enjoy our creation.

http://www.twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-3-in-garden.html - Twist of Faith Challenge #3 - In The Garden


I just wanted to share this card with you and hope you will enjoy it.  It is a special gift for my dear Mother.  I appreciate your comments and thank you for stopping by today.  I would greatly appreciate having you as a new follower on my blog, and I look forward to meeting you.

God bless you all,

Carole

1 comment:

Pauline said...

A beautiful creation for your Mum, Carole! Such vibrant colours... thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith Cards... I hope you'll join us often!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline