Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Box Art

This was a new adventure for me.  I decorated this sweet pink box to use for gift-giving.  I decorated the top with scripture, a butterfly die-cut, patterned papers, and some pearl gems.  I decorated the outside of the box as well as the inside.  It will hold a small gift or a little trinket.  I was also thinking it could be used to hold a special treasure/something dear.
 
I am entering this box project into the following challenges this week:

http://www.stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2012/10/challenge-160-eph317-19.html - Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Challenge #160 - Create a Box/Square

http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/10/challenge-49-be-ye-kind.html - Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #49 - Be Ye Kind

http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/10/simon-says-dies-andor-punches.html - Simon Says Stamp Challenges - Use Die or Punches - I used a diecut butterfly

http://www.twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/2012/10/6-for-every-season.html - Twist of Faith Challenges - Challenge #6 - For Every Season - I thought my project looked very much like "SPRING", don't you?

Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I hope you're having a lovely week, and always remember that God loves you VERY MUCH!

Carole

8 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

How much fun, I love trying new projects. Thanks for playing along on Twist of Faith!
Hugs~

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Carole. You're on your way now, and doing a fantastic job. I am SO happy that you're enjoying this craft of making cards and blogging, and I praise the name of Jesus for allowing us to meet.
Blessings,
Karen

Grandma Bonnie said...

Carole, this a beautiful gift..and i am so glad that you shared your talent with us at Twist of Faith..do come back for out next challenge!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Carole - This is a very pretty box! You did such a lovely job on it. It will be a special gift for someone. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week.
Blessings,
Michelle

Taylor said...

Oh Grandma, I think Dak wants that for Sammy!

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous box! Would make a very special gift for someone!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Jo Ann said...

How very creative...Love that sentiment you incorporated. Thanks for blessing us with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycrations.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Carole... I can feel the spring and smell the flowers! Thank you so much for sharing it at Twist of Faith this week!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline