Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Joy To The World

‘Twas the day before Christmas,
 
I wanted to enter a card into Tuesdays Sketch with a Twist at Marks Finest Paper, so off I went to see what I had for paper. The plaid paper is Bo Bunny and the Christmas tree is stamped on MFP as is the Doily. I used a SB die for the doily, used my VersMark and some SU embossing crystals. My idea was to show our little festvities in the shawdow of the Glorious Christmas celebration.
 
Tomorrow I will be 66 years old. It has been a great honor to share a birthday with Jesus.
 
Anyway here we are, another year has come and gone and we are on the threshold of Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas to all! Carole
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Susan M said...

This is beautiful! The die cut doily really stands out and the paper is lovely1 Hope your birthday was happy and blessed,how wonderful to share it with Him!

Susan M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.