Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Cleanse Me O LORD!

WELCOME to My Blog!
 
I so enjoy singing this hymn . In the early 80’s at Trinity Bible Church someone thought that Glenn Bigney, Bonnie Lennox and Carole Bisson should do some special music. This was one of the songs. The music from the guitars was quite nice (maybe four chords?)  and everyone joined in the singing.
Anyway, it has always been a favorite of mine. I was a bit concerned because this is year three for the hymn challenge and I knew that most of the GOOD ONES ( hymns)would be gone. At least I thought I knew that.
Thank you for stopping by.
God Bless you and all your dear ones.
Carole
P.S. Cleo is the Husky in the background. Her mother was at the South Pole when Admiral Byrd discovered it.
 

Triple The Scraps……. Cleanse Me O God
Cleanse Me o God!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love all the color and beautiful flowers & pearls!

Kathy said...

I really like this! Especially the big flower.

Kathy said...

I really like this! Especially the big flower.

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful! I love the wonderful blend of colour around this hymn! Praise God that He cleanses us from ALL sin. What a Saviour!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very sweet Carole :-) Did you print the hymn on vellum - it looks lovley with the scalloped edge.
Blessings
Maxine

Nancy said...

Very pretty page, Carole! I love all the wonderful flowers! This is actually only the second year for the Hymn challenge. They're all such beautiful songs aren't they?...Nancy :o)