Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Peonies and Tulips


Welcome to my blog.
Inspired Stamps has a 52 weeks of Gratitude challenge.

This week it is a verse in Romans 8.
Verse 28 says…..And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. 29. For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

I have made an 8x8 journal on rings. It has been a very big blessing for me. Mostly I use scraps and let the colors get along as best they can.
I colored a grunge board key and lock because I think that Romans holds a key that will unlock most any of you worries and trouble. For me this page is quite barren but I really took a fancy to those flowers. It reminded me of Mommy’s wonderful flower gardens in Osgoode.

God Bless you and your dear ones,

Carole

 


Inspired Stamps…….Week 11 Romans :28

7 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous project,
love all the papers and details,
hugs Tamara

~Tammy~ said...

What a totally terrific project!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty result, Carole, and I love the way you have let the verse 'speak' by keeping things uncluttered.
Blessings
Maxine

Jo Ann said...

Hi Carole...I am so glad to hear that you have a computer to work on now cause I was beginning to wonder why I haven't heard from you for quite sometime. I was also missing your sweet comments cause you are always awesome in making us all feel great...LOL You are such a wonderful person and God is using you mightily in the area of encouragement. Have a fab week and we'll talk more soon. By the way, thanks for the thing you wrote in my Blog. Super sweet, as always! Hugs in Christ!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a stunning and colourful journal. The flowers are so cheerful.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

B said...

This is a lovely page! I'm so glad you are joining us in this Gratitude journey!

Anita said...

Stunning page! I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Inspired Stamps.