Followers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Kraft Tags Rock


Welcome to my blog,

The Diamond Dragonfly

 
 Recipe
1 large Kraft tag

Tim Holtz

1.    crackle paint…. picket fence and rock candy,

2.   distress stain …barn door

3.   pin

4.   charm

Stampin Up:

1.    tag, scallop and small flower and petite flower punch

2.   pool party and burnt brown sugar ink

3.   Tea for Two DSP

4.   Buttons

5.   Glue dots

6.   Heat tool

7.   Bakers Twine

8.   Doily

9.   Crystal effects, Versamark black. StazOn                                                                       

From my sweet friend Sharon, who gave me so much when I started this great hobby.

These 2 wooden Stamps: large flourish from hero arts… plus a large wooden block… with writing and inspiring words,….. 2 dragonfly’s…. a frog

Embossing Powder: I won this wonderful Fran-Tage antique white…..of course Stampin Up: gold/pool party mix

White Lace from my dear friend Karen L.; and a brown paper bag that I carried food home in from Farm Boy.

Stamp-a-ma-jig to punch holes in the 3 tags and set the heart eyelet.
 Directions:
     Paint tag with picket fence

    Stamp with large flourish covered with Barn Door stain

    Vesamark and  black StazOn for the word stamp

    Rock candy

    Frogs, heat embossed with gold and pool party

    Large dragonfly embossed with Fran-Tage Antique White and extra gold

    ½ doily to cover the corner, sealed with Crystal Effects

    3 tags punched from DSP, stamped with small dragonfly and sponged with Brown Sugar.

    Assemble flowers with glue dots, tags, charm, and tie the lace with BT.

    The back had so much picket fence paint I covered it with the same coral DSP as the flower centres.

I hope you like this tag. Personally I am quite fond of it: I have tried once to give it away, but quickly exchanged it for another.

Have a very blessed day.

Carole

aka The Diamond Dragonfly      

Simon Says….. AG      


Cute Card Thursday…….AG


2 Sisters Challenge….. AG
                              

No comments: