Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Joy Ginger Man


Welcome to my blog,    The Diamond Dragonfly

 
The scraps from any cuts I make into Marks Finest Paper are hoarded. After the 12 Days of Christmas challenge I had some bits of red, black and green left. So I cut out some stars, circles and Christmas trees. I ripped some DSP and red cardstock, stamped a Mark’s Merry Christmas, and used some gold circle alphabet embellishments. I cut a gold gingerbread man and candy cane to tie in the gold. The polka dot ribbon is also marks.

I used gesso on the Kraft tags, put on some color with a stencil, used modge podge to adhere the bits and pieces, embossed after it was dry and popped the gold up on dimensional’s.

I like both tags and for me, that is very unusual.



MFP Friends of Speedy TV…….. Torn paper
 

I hope you like it.

Blessings, Carole

No comments: