Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MFP 12 Days of Christmas Day Day 10 Take 1


Welcome to my blog,  The Diamond Dragonfly

I joined the MFP 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. I am enjoying it so very much . The tutorials  are great. Today is day 10 and we are to make a salt dough ornament.

I have used my wonderful Cardinal stamp from Marks. May I just say this was a trial but as you can see I did not quit. I will use them just because of the multiple man hours that are involved. Some of them flaked and puffed up in the oven. I followed instructions, and even used a thermal cookie pan. I pressed them down with heavy weights inside a book BUT oh no, up those bubbles popped.

Blessings, Carole
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.ca/2013/10/12-days-of-christmas-challenge-day-10.html

MFY…… CCC Day 10

The TH Picket Fence crackle paint really worked well over the red acrylic paint.
 
 
 

No comments: