Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Prince of PEACE

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another challenge with a family friendly theme and sentiment, ‘Anything Goes’, as far as styles here at "Word Art Wednesday" this week.
This is our 111th   challenge.  We also have a Facebook page found here. We had a few less cards posted this last week and we are so thankful that you took time to spend with us. Your faithfulness is appreciated by all.

Personally I have had a very challenging two weeks with health issues. I haven’t been sick for at least seven years but this chest and head cold with flu was nasty. I kept claiming
"He Himself bore all my sickness and disease that I being dead to sin and alive unto righteousness  and by His stripes I was healed in 1 Peter 2:24"
. This verse amazes me and I end up thinking on it a lot.

There is a FREE digital word art each week, which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. It is found here.

Our fabulous sponsors  for December are – Scrapping Centre($15) / Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne.  She sells within the Whimsy Stamps Store
 WAW…………………………….AG with a Family friendly sentiment and theme.
 
Get your datebook ready for our January Blog Hop with prises, prizes and more prizes.



 
Blessings,  Carole Robb Bisson  
 

No comments: