Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Seek Ye First The Kingdom of God!

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly

Another challenge with a family friendly theme and sentiment, ‘Anything Goes’, as far as styles at Word Art Wednesday this week. 
This is our 114th   challenge.  We also have a Facebook page found here.  Your faithfulness in posting your inspirational art with us makes life a lot of fun here at WAW. Congratulations to last weeks' winners, 

We know Entry #65 - Patti J. will be thrilled to learn that she has won a $10 Gift Certificate to the Awesome Loves Rubber Stamps store! AND  The very blessed winner of five (5) images of their choice from the ADORABLE Milk Coffee Stamps  is Entry #2 - Jess

There is a FREE digital word art each week, which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. It is found on this page as well as here.
I hope you read this scripture, download it and make yourself a tag or bookmark. I used that scripture earlier in the week as part of the forward in a diary I made Taylor.

Our fabulous sponsors  for January 2014 are – Jan 8 – Eureka Stamps (3 images) & The Kraft Journal ($15 Gift Certificate)
 WAW…………………………….AG with a Family friendly sentiment and theme
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2014/01/challenge-114-anything-goes.html.

Recipe
Stampin Up- Silver glitter, DSP,  glue dots, doily, smoky slate ink, dimensional’s, embossing folders, all ribbons, teeny punch, the very sweet Bird Punch, Blossom punch
Sissex-I have a brand new  mini corner die
Kraft-Bags
TH- Alterations die Flowers embossing Folders
Momenta DSP are from a specialty collection of metallic and canvas papers called Family Ties.  It was a gift last year for my birthday so I had plenty of scraps. The metallic paper flower in the polka dot folder makes it appear to have dew drops glistening; producing a very surprising outcome.I hate waste and enjoy the challenge of using most of the bits and pieces, matching colors shapes and textures. I find it soothing but it is very TIME consuming. The first two pages can be found here. The yellow on those pages is the most beautiful color I have ever managed to make. The picture does it no justice.
I was going to give this wee paper bag mini album away but have decided to use the scripture to encourage myself in the Lord. ALSO the glue let me down big time. Our extremely cold weather put constraints on any shopping. I am quite certain I am not finished with these pages. This one will be my prototype.
I am so tactile loving to feel the papers as well as hearing the crinkle. I also seem to crave anything that sparkles. The metallic flowers have 6 layers and then went into an embossing folder.


Both pages with flaps open
Left page and open flap

Right Side and hinged flap



Our fabulous sponsors  for January 2014 are – Jan 8 – Eureka Stamps (5 images)



 & The Kraft Journal ($15 Gift Certificate)

 
 
 
This is what I chose with my winnings from their challenge.

 

 
Blessings,  Carole Robb Bisson

http://www.2creativechicks.com/2014/01/challenge-10-anything-goes-week-2.html

Creative Chicks….AG

Crafting For All Seasons….Bright and Beautiful
Sparkling Black Rose ……AG no card
TTCRD ……….               AG
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.ca/2014/01/anything-goes.html
Paper Take Weekly……..AG
ODBDB…..2 foiled flaps, One scripture card and four sparkling birds Creative Card Challenges2…..AG Creative Card Crew…..AG
 
 

No comments: