Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Mouse Who Got Away!

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
The adventures continue here at 1718. The other night when I awakened to go to the bathroom I heard the most interesting scratching noise under the sink. I feared a mouse had been caught and hadn't quite expired. After tossing and turning in bed for another hour I went back to check and, the curious scratching had not ceased. I looked, and the wee mousy had his tail caught in the trap and was trying to exit in the space around the pipes. Alas the size of the trap  wouldn't accommodate his retreat although he was trying. I picked the trap up and he played possum as I carried him out the front door. Greased lightning left the trap with a bit of a crink in the tip of his tail, He has decided not to return. I was so happy he got away. Finally I see where they are getting in which will solve the problem.
Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘of course’ it’s “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 159th challenge.  Thank you for taking time to post with us. It is a smorgasbord of creativity.
Congratulations to the winners from last week.  Once again, we had many beautiful entries.
All your cards, tags and projects are extremely beautiful. I find great inspiration when I see your work and it always challenges me.
This gift bag is to hold a birthday present for Kelli Ann my oldest son's wife.


Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme

Free Word Art for you.

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I'm so happy to hear the wee mouse got away! Hugs Mrs A.

Fabiola said...

coloré et tellement charmant, biz

Diane Noble said...

A beautiful creation, Carole. Hope all is well with you. I've spent some time just browsing your blog again and it's always a delight to see what you are doing.

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful tag with a wonderful autumn flavour. Loving the buttons.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Carole - love your colours and the way you have used the scripture on the 'calendar' page.
Blessings
Maxine

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty, Carole! LOVE the patterned paper and all the fun buttons--great stacking! HUGS, friend! Mynn xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hehe glad you rescued the little mouse-- you are brave!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects