Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy 20th Birthday Dakota

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘of course’ it’s “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 162nd challenge.  Thank you so much for taking time share your magnificent art with us. We appreciate your participation and we love seeing your creations.
Congratulations to the winners from last week.  Once again, we had many beautiful entries.
Yesterday was my Grandson’s twentieth birthday. He was our first grandchild. I prepared a gift bag to hold homemade buns chocolate chip muffins and his gift.
 I used the wonderful Word Art for the tag with a snowflake stamped with Versamark.  On the bag I randomly stamped swirly snowflakes which were embossed. I used some
stickles on the candle, and green parts of the December calendar from Diane’s Daydream Designs.

The bag really sparkled, the 9th was highlighted, Dakota quite liked it.
I made three dozen lovely light buns as well as two dozen chocolate chip muffins yesterday. I think I need to buy fresh yeast. The buns rose and are more than tasty, snow white inside; why didn't I take some pictures? This is the season where I make at least two dozen buns each day for my children and grandchildren. I will start to introduce whole wheat flour in a few weeks.
It’s been a week where counting it all joy was the main thing on the menu.
The Advent scriptures are heartwarming.
Free Word Art for you.

Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme



6 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Happy birthday to your first grandson! That bag is sweet, but the muffins you made sound even sweeter. Have a blessed week, my dear friend!

kiwimeskreations said...

That a lovely gift bag Carole - love the way you used the word art.
Blessings
Maxine

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful bag, Carole! I'm sure that Dakota will cherish it--homemade gifts are always the best. You are so sweet and thoughtful! Gorgeous work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Fabiola said...

c'est trop joli, biz

Desire Fourie said...

Wow what a festive gift bag. Just adore the wording in the circle and the calendar is a lovely idea. Thank you for the beautiful sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Leovi said...

Thank you very much. Wonderful design!