Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Sylvie!

Blessings, Carole
Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another fun, family friendly, challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘”of course” it’s always “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 189th  challenge. Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderfully creative art with us. We appreciate your participation and we love seeing your creations.
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme
Congratulations to the winners from last week.  Once again, we had many beautiful entries. All your cards and projects are extremely inspirational.
Here is some FREE digital word which you are welcome to use BUT it is not required. Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings Carole


9 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is beautiful, Carole and I'm sure it will be treasured xxx

Fabiola said...

adorable frais et charmant Carole, biz

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty and such beautiful colours. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Carole.
Blessings
Maxine

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the intricate blend of patterns, colors and dies. Thank you for blessing me with a visit to my blog earlier. May the peace of the Lord be with you, my friend!

Beebeebabs said...

Love it and love the verse thanks for sharing!!!

Dawn said...

A very pretty little card! I love the words & I love all the little details!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful card with wonderful inspiring words. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh, I adore this one!!! Perfect font, perfect on the circle, perfect card!