Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The LORD Hath Done Great Things!

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘”of course” it’s always “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 178th challenge. Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderful art with us. We appreciate your participation and we really like seeing your creations. We thank God daily for your participation.
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme
Congratulations to our winners, I hope to see art that they inspire you to create in the upcoming weeks.  Our sponsors, again this week are so generous with their wonderful product.
I have used an image from Robyn's Fetish one of our very generous sponsors this week. I have had a great need of gift bags and when going out is not possible, decorate a humble paper bag. For some reason this black bag and the black flourish was a real hit.. The frame can be found here Robyn’s Fetish Ornate Frame



It has been another week where I see the goodness of God at each turn. No pain whatsoever! I am able to get bits of housework accomplished, and things are FINALLY getting back into order. I dislike it very much when things are out of place.
Here is some free Word Art for you from our very talented Karen. I hope you are saving this super digital art each week.

 

7 comments:

Fabiola said...

super joli Carole. biz

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I am thrilled to hear that you have been pain free. Praise the Lord! I also feel blessed by your beautiful card. The layering, textures and detailing are marvelous. Thanks for your visit and blessings!

kiwimeskreations said...

Carole this is stunning - I can see why it was a hit!!
So glad to hear life is on the 'up' for you.
Blessings
Maxine

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah, beautiful work, Carole, dont you love that verse .. the riches we have in Christ!!! we are so blessed.
.. thanks for visiting..:D and for sharing.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards blog}

Em Louise Fairley said...

Carole, it's beautiful. The verse speaks volumes and I love the patchwork paper you've used.

Hugs and blessings
xxx

Leovi said...

Belle carte, il a l'air si délicieux .., grande composition !!

Karen Letchworth said...

Another wonderful project, Carole. I am SO very blessed to have you in my life. God is SO good.
Karen