Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Seek And Ye Shall Find!

Welcome to my blog, The Diamond Dragonfly
Another fun, family friendly challenge with a wholesome sentiment, and ‘”of course” it’s always “Anything Goes” as far as styles or projects.
This is our 179th challenge. Thank you so much for taking time to share your wonderful art with us. We appreciate your participation and we love seeing your creations. We thank God for your participation.
Word Art Wednesday………………………….AG with a family friendly sentiment and theme

You really owe it to yourself to take a look at these flowers via thi s link.
Fred She Said Happy Flowers  Another gift bag for a friend.

Congratulations to our winners, We love giving such sweet prizes.

Here is some free Word Art for you from our very talented Karen. I hope you are saving this super digital art each week.




8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous, vibrantly happy gift bag Carole.
Blessings
Maxine

Em Louise Fairley said...

Carole this is gorgeous! I love the flowers and colors you've used.

Blessings,
Em x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Carole beautiful verse from the speech on Mars Hill by Paul, and man who hated all things Christian yet the LORD turned him about .. doesn't that lift you heart when you look at dear ones who know Him not also the things at are impossible with men are possilbe with God..

ah, lovely work here, too!
... thanks so very much for sharing .. and for joining my blog will try and welcome you on my next post ...
I have made a note :D and will share you blog link with others and encourage them to pop over
God bless,
Shaz in oz.x

Karen Letchworth said...

I just LOVE all the soft touches those Fred She Said flowers add to your bag. You always do such a nice job, and I greatly enjoy seeing your creations. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for ALL you do for me and for WAW. God has surely blessed my life by bring you into it. I praise His name for you.
Karen

Leovi said...

Yes, a nice card, I love!!

Fabiola said...

Très mignon, elle fleure bon le printemps, biz

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I adore those yellow blooms--so springtime fresh! Another fabulous creation! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

SewPaperPaint said...

AHH! Love all the goodness on your blog! So excited to find you! ;0