I made this card using images and papers produced by Diane’s Day Dream Designs
Visit her blog, sign up for the newsletter here or use the” follow by email” to be alerted when the free digi’s become live and for all the current specials..
I wanted to show you the inside. It looks very bright. I wanted to show the beautiful embossing. I had to lighten it but it is the same paper and Kraft cardstock.
and images from
- Cardz 4 Guyz W, 3E - #4 Truly Madly Deeply - Love My son is always doing sweet things for me.
- City Crafter Challenge W - #198 Love Bug - Make a project including the word love
- Clear It Out W, 3E, Must use stash item - Challenge:Valentines/Love Stash: Flowers Left comment the roses are surely more than six months.
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Buttons & Bows + DT Call
- Cuttlebug Mania 2W, 3E - A Touch Of Red (Week 2)
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E - Valentines Day (Week 1)
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what is- Valentine (Week 2) The roses, ribbon and cardstock have been stashed for more than six months.
- Papertake Weekly W- With A Heart (include a heart)
- Sweet Stamps W, 1E, SIO, C10 - # 156 Love
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Always Anything Goes
- TheKraft Journal…….. LOVE
These are super challenges.