I made this card using images and papers produced by Diane’s Day Dream Designs.
Visit her blog, sign up for the newsletter here or use the” follow by email” to be alerted when the free digi’s become live and for all the current specials..
The front was made using wonderful paper found at these links. The base is Kraft cardstock.
I wanted to show you the inside. It looks very bright. I wanted to show the beautiful embossing. I had to lighten it but it is the same paper and Kraft cardstock.
and images from
- Cardz 4 Guyz W, 3E - #4 Truly Madly Deeply - Love My son is always doing sweet things for me.
- City Crafter Challenge W - #198 Love Bug - Make a project including the word love
- Clear It Out W, 3E, Must use stash item - Challenge:Valentines/Love Stash: Flowers Left comment the roses are surely more than six months.
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Buttons & Bows + DT Call
- Cuttlebug Mania 2W, 3E - A Touch Of Red (Week 2)
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E - Valentines Day (Week 1)
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what is- Valentine (Week 2) The roses, ribbon and cardstock have been stashed for more than six months.
- Papertake Weekly W- With A Heart (include a heart)
- Sweet Stamps W, 1E, SIO, C10 - # 156 Love
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Always Anything Goes
- TheKraft Journal…….. LOVE
These are super challenges.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful love card with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Good luck. Caz
WOW, Carole...these Daydream Designs just keep getting better. I'm truly amazed at your creativity.
SO glad you've joined the team. I've dropped the ball, and you're on a roll!
fab design , love the papers
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
la photo est un peu sombre mais c'est tout de même une superbe création, biz
Darling Valentine card! So pretty and well put together. Glad you shared your talent at TTCRD.
What a pretty card Carole - you have a lot of textures going there :-).
Certainly a card of love. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x
Wonderful creations! Thanks for playing along in the SweetStamps.com challenge!
Beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with our Touch of Red challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x
This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx
So adorable!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation this week at CCCB :-)
What a lovely project - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
Very nice indeed !
Stunning creation! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Beautiful creation.Thank you for sharing with us at Ikesworld. I wish you had used one of Ike's images to be in with a chance of winning,though. Hugs, Keren
This is such an intricate card Carole and must have taken not only a creative mind but alot of time to plan out and create. It is lovely. The colors and array of texture like papers is wonderful. I'd love it if you would pop over to Ike's World Challenge to pick up her freebie and then you would qualify for Ike's Prize for the challenge! That would be so wonderful because your art is gorgeous! Or, alternatively, you can purchase one at http://www.ikesart.com but you don't have to...the freebies are gorgeous. I always snag one to use in my future design art! I hope we see you and can submit you into our prize pick. Thanks for bringing your art over to us. Best, Samara DT Ike's World Challenge
super project - love the colours - just wanted to say thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Hugs rachel xx
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
This one is just fabulous! I LOVE it. So much fun detail...gorgeous presentation.
Post a Comment